Nutcracker Inc. Presents the Sacario Uptown PSA
BY Led Black (@Led_Black)
Nutcracker Update #3 from gogoPatience c+p on Vimeo.
Ok folks, we have 59 days left in this campaign and we could sure use your help in making this Nutcracker Inc. film a reality. The following is a list of things you can do to help us out.
- Go to our indiegogo page and buy one of our awesome perks: http://bit.ly/Nutcracker_Inc. We have tees, pins, bottle openers etc etc…
- Go to Le Chéile (839 West 181st Street @ Cabrini) and buy a Nutcracker. Part of the proceeds from said Nutcracker will go to the making of this documentary.
- Follow us on Twitter: @NutcrackerInc
- Like us on FB: http://www.facebook.com/NutcrackerInc
- Come to our Nutcracker Awareness Day event at Le Chéile on Saturday, June 30th from 4 to 7 pm. Meet the crew, drink some Nutcrackers and have a good time all in the name of making this movie.
- Check out the story that started it all: The Nutcracker
- Read the awesome story by Michael Feeney of the NY Daily News on our film: The modern-day moonshine of upper Manhattan
- Tell everyone, and we mean everybody, you know about this project.
We invite you to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter, or e-mail us at UptownCollective@gmail.com.