Nostlygia Mural Contest & Winter Clearance Sale
Calling all artists, Nostylgia has extended their mural submission date until Friday, March 25th. To sweeten the deal, they have also added a $200 cash prize in addition to the $300 store credit. See below and good luck.
Who is eligible?
- All artists interested in designing and implementing a mural on the face of two adjoining walls. Sizes 13′H x 13′W and 13′H x 9′W.
- Concepts must be submitted in full rendering. Email to email@example.com in Jpeg format, max. size 1mb.
- Artwork must reflect the Spring Season and compliment the outdoor park theme already established in the Tea Bar area.
- Winner Recieves:
- $300 Nostylgia Storewide Credit
- $200 CASH PRIZE
- Mural with artist credits displayed to general public for 4 months.
- All supply expenses paid
- A video highlighting and chronicling the contest
- Additional press and publicity exposure furnished by Nostylgia
For more info: http://nostylgia.wordpress.com/
Check out our post on Nostlygia: http://uptowncollective.com/2011/02/18/nostlygia-the-new-american-classic/
By the way, Nostylgia is also having a winter clearance sale, so stop by and check them out.